Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Graduation!

It's hard to believe that graduation has come and gone, but thank goodness! I got my Master's Degree last Saturday from Southern Utah University. The bad news is, I still have a couple classes I have to finish up two classes in July. It's kind of weird graduating from a school that you've never been to.


Class of 2009

My #1 supporter!
But he sure is glad to get his wife back!

The proud parents

Me and Thor the Thunderbird

My partner in crime-we are so glad to be done!
I couldn't have done it alone-thanks Amy!


The Academia Champion!
You had to have seen my Rocky moves. :)

3 comments:

Shanda Mattsson said...

YAY!! Congrats!! You will be so bored not having class and homework. hah jk!

Anna said...

Congrats! That is really exciting. And Congrats on the new house, looks nice, can't wait to see more pictures.

Queen of Hearts said...

Your pictures are GREAT! I'm so glad for you two! I'm excited to hear about the speaker.