Friday, September 17, 2010

It's a Girl!

We're having a girl! We took a stop in Vegas on our way home from San Diego and my sister scheduled an appointment for us in the doctor's office she works out. They were so nice to bring us in and look at the baby!
She was quite modest at first and wouldn't move her legs, but after a little pushing her around she exposed herself. :) We are quite excited! I know she'll have Kenyan wrapped around her finger, even though he was a little disappointed it wasn't a boy to take fishing and go dig in the dirt with for worms. But I told him he can still do all that stuff with her. :)

So, here is Baby Girl Sant:




6 comments:

Julie said...

hooray! I'm so excited for you! We started out with a girl and it's the best way to go! :)

Marilee said...

Congrats you two! That is awesome. I am very excited to meet her. Best of luck on this Monday. You'll do great! Miss you tons.

Jodi said...

Yay!

Heather said...

Yeah! Think of how fun it will be to put her in cute dresses and stick bows in her hair. We love that.

Cory and Monika said...

Yeah!!!! I am so stoked for you two! Girls are so fun. I can't believe you found out already. Time is flying by!

Melanie Papworth said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!