Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

I got the best birthday present ever!

On Monday night, Baby Girl Sant decided to finally let me know she was really in there. I was so ecstatic! And yesterday morning, I'm pretty sure she was singing Happy Birthday to me because she was moving all over the place. I can't wait to have her here!

Kenyan got me the sweetest birthday card that was "From the both of us." (Meaning him and baby, in case you didn't get that.) My favorite part was the end..."P.S. If you swallowed a baby monitor I'm sure you'd hear, "Happy Birthday mom!"

I love my family!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I was so excited to get the text from you telling me she kicked. What a great present! Happy Birthday!

Jillian said...

That P.S. is ADORABLE!

Monica said...

Happy Birthday! I know I am late, but I haven't had internet for 2 1/2 weeks! Can you even imagine?? Glad to hear about your special birthday gift. That is one gift you will never forget.

Melanie Papworth said...

How cute! I love those first movements, before they start beating on you from the inside!! :)