Saturday, April 16, 2011

2 Months!

Brooklyn is 2 months old today! I realize that this is not this old, but it's going by soooo fast!! I could stare at her and kiss her chubby cheeks all day long!

Some things Brooklyn is starting to do: 
- She is finally starting to be more alert, still a little drowsy because of the heart medication she is on for the next year.
- She is starting to smile. I melt when she looks at me and just smiles!
- She is starting to copy us when we stick our tongues out at her. 
- Every now and then we catch her starting to suck on her thumb.
I finally managed to capture a smile!

Mazee likes to lay under B's crib whenever we're in there  doing something.

Just chillin'!

1 comment:

Melanie Papworth said...

Okay, I just FINALLY caught up on your blog! WOW! You have had a roller coaster of 2 months! Crazy! Glad she is here and home and all is well!!!!! :) Isn't it just the best??? You guys are amazing parents!!!!!