Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's the Little Things

Yes, it's 5:15 in the morning and I am wide awake! So I figured I could talk about something. :)

I went to my first team leader meeting yesterday for the new elementary school....I am so stinkin' excited! It's the little things that make me happy, like having a mounted projected in my room, an audio system, and no more overheads! Instead we get machines that you can put anything on and the kids can see it up on the screen. (The colleges use them and they are fantastic!)

My friend Amy and I get to order all the PE equipment. I know that sounds lame, but I can make sure I get some of the things I have to have for certain PE activities: Bean bag frogs, a giant ball to play Indiana Jones with, scooters, Speed Stackers....

It is definitely the little things that make me happy!

No comments: