Thursday, July 24, 2008

Airing Out





So after we had the West Jordan monsoon come through the other day Kenyan and I were left with wet carpet. We were blessed in that it wasn't anything more, but we both came home from work yesterday and it smelled!

So our life has been pushed to one side of our house so we can get the front room aired out and this morning I had to move the bedroom furniture to pull up the carpet. Apparently it was a little more wet than we thought! I've got the fans going, the door open and the scentsy candle is on!

4 comments:

Schneidy said...

AHH! We had the monsoon come through the Boise area too! NO flooding of the house here though. Right after tom and I got married we had a flood in our apartment closet from a busted water heater so I feel your pain. It smelled like a sewer! Peeyew!

Queen of Hearts said...

well now that just sucks. I've dealt with the yucky carpet before and having to put every thing in a corner to let it dry. Hope it happens sooner than later.

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

That sucks! I hope things are dry now and not smelly.

Jillian said...

Sucky about your carpet! We had wet carpet awhile back too. LAME!!

Breaking Dawn was really good! Sort of anti-climatic, though, but still loved it. :)