Sunday, December 14, 2008

'Tis the Season

I love Christmastime....the lights, decorations, traditions....everything that goes along with it. A couple weeks ago we went with our friends to see the lights at Temple Square-beautiful, gorgeous! We had the perfect night to go, it was still around 60 degrees outside! It doesn't get much better than that to walk around and see all the lights and displays. As most of you know, pictures don't do it justice, but here you go:

That would be our friend Jeff behind us....need I say more? (J/K, we still love him!)I love the reflection!I love this picture! Pretty good job if I do say so myself!! A Nicole original. :)

3 comments:

Shanda Mattsson said...

So beautiful!!

Bobette said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Unknown said...

Very nice job on those pictures! We do miss seeing the lights at Temple Square.