Monday, November 24, 2008

Utah vs. BYU.....the fans

So, I should preface this post in that I am normally a BYU fan. I grew up cheering for my Cougars. Well, after Kenyan graduated from the U, I've had to somewhat adjust. I enjoy cheering for the U, but don't always cheer them on as much when they are playing the Y. Kenyan said I was a 60-40 BYU fan, I said it was still about 80-20. Anyhow, I was glad for the Utes and am very excited they get to go to a BCS bowl game.

My friend Amy and I were going to "decorate" a former colleague's car in UTAH attire last Friday before the game on Saturday, but she decided to take a personal day. Fortunately for us, the Utes won and she didn't take a personal day today. Amy and I went down to our former school during lunch to "decorate" her car.....oh, did I mention she's an avid BYU fan!! Take a look:







The victim and the culprits


Utah's #1 Fan!

4 comments:

Alley Times said...

My dad raised me a cougar fan and I married a man who broke his family mold by not attending UofU but he stil cheers for them religiously. Sometimes that game gets interesting in my parents basement. I don't cheer, but my dad does loudly and my husband has his silent victory grunts! It's fun!

Bobette said...

Nice job girls! Did Aidan come out and help you? :)

Shanda Mattsson said...

That turned out really good! Glad you posted a pic!! Nice work! Go UTES!

Matt and Mandy said...

That is too funny! You guys are crazy! :)