Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm a Heritage Maker!

How many of you have stories to tell? How many of you have pictures stored away where no one gets to see them? Do you want your heritage to be forgotten?

I have just started my own business as a Personal Publishing Consultant for Heritage Makers. Heritage Makers is a digital scrapbooking website. We offer many products besides storybooks. Greeting cards, decks of cards, family picture folds, cookbooks, posters, and more. Our books are library bound-very secure! Some of our most popular items right now are a "Familyland" game and a "Proclamation of the Family" poster surrounded by your pictures.

Even if you aren't a "scrapbooker," you can do this! It's easy and a friendly website to use. Kenyan even helped me create a deck of cards.

Go check out my website at www. YourStoryToday.com and see our products. If you want more details let me know. I would be more than happy to sit down with you and tell you more about what this wonderful site entails. If you would like to host a workshop I can do that for you to! If you're not located in Utah I can still help you out. Email me at YourStoryToday@gmail.com

Share your story today and don't let them be forgotten.

1 comment:

Queen of Hearts said...

Ohhh, I just love Heritage Makers! I'm so excited to see all the great things you make. You are so creative this is perfect for you!