Monday, March 16, 2009

Anyone there?

I want to apologize for the lack of posts lately, but apparently that seems to be the case with everyone lately as I look down my blog list. I haven't had anything really exciting to blog about; therefore, no posts.

On Sunday I got a new calling in the ward (well it's not official yet) I'm no longer in the primary, I am joining the ranks of the Young Women as the Beehive advisor. I'm really excited-I love being in Young Women!

I got my graduation announcements in the mail about a week ago, wahoo! The light is getting brighter and brighter. I have to brag about what a wonderful husband I have. Kenyan has been so supportive and helped me so much around the house. He has made some delicious dinners lately!

So here's the timeline:
April 8th-Mail in National Board papers (Sleep all day on April 9th since I will be off track!)

May 2nd-Graduation!

May 7th-Last day of my math classes

July 16th -Officially done with my masters degree-last day of classes!

July 17th-Amy and I are partying like rockstars because we don't have any more classes!!

I'm exhausted, I know it will be worth it when it is done, but as of right now I don't know how much longer I can go. Pray for me!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Yes, I'm still here, but like you, have been CRAZY busy. Congrats on your Masters! I am proud of you!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the master's!!! So now what?

Caytlin said...

I love the "so now what?" The answer to million dollar question is....we sleep. And finally get to spend time with our husbands when we aren't exhausted and cranky. :) Have fun in Law this weekend.