Thursday, August 14, 2008

What's sleep?

I love the olympics, but I need them to be over so I can go to bed at night! It will probably be another late night because Michael Phelps is swimming for another gold tonight! Go Mike! (We're close, I can call him that. :) (Have you seen the AT&T commercial with the Phelps Phan? I enjoy that commercial.)

And can we discuss for a minute the age controversy of the Chinese gymnasts? I'm with Bela and I really don't think they are of age. There is no way that one they brought in as a last minute sub is 16, or "in the year of turning 16." I don't believe it. Regardless, I still love watching gymnastics!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Get some sleep, cousin !I love the Olympics, too and we made Xavier stay up watching them the other night because the only reception we get is in the bedroom where he sleeps. :) Phelps is incredible. Shaun and Nastia have amazing landings and I think water polo has weird rules but probably qualifies for "sport that requires the most endurance!"