Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dinner

The other night I cooked up a Family Size Skillet Meal. (I really am a good cook, but have not had the time to whip up something that requires more effort, so this is what we had.)

The directions said to put all items into the skillet, except for the bag of chips which you would put on when the meal is complete. Remember this is "Family Size"

Need I say more? That is the skimpiest portion of chips! They might as well say on the package "Fritos not included, buy your own!"

Anyhow, it was still good. I did cook up some of our own meat to put in it as well, which was a good thing, because their portion of meat was also pretty skimpy. So I cooked it up and dished them into tortillas. It was good, just make sure you are prepared to buy a bag of Fritos if you want chips on it!

1 comment:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Too funny. I think we had that same meal at Jason's parents house last week and his dad asked where all the chips went.