Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ummm.....Happy Halloween???

I know, I know, Halloween was almost 2 weeks ago, but better late than never, right? Since I have switched tracks I actually got to celebrate Halloween, on Halloween, with my class this year. (Most teachers hate Halloween....I love it!) I was Miss Frizzle from "The Magic School Bus." Most of my kids immediately recognized who I was, and then they called me Miss Frizzle all day long.



Kenyan also dressed up for work.....and after doing so began to wonder where he was going to keep all the keys he needs for work!! Kenyan was a redneck, or Cousin Eddy...isn't he hilarious!! He took his regular work clothes to work in case people made fun of him, but that's what it's all about!


He was also worried about going to the Trunk or Treat looking like that and wondered if he would continually get harassed for as long as we are in this ward. That's what it's all about, ha ha ha! Everyone loved his costume!!! He was the hit of the night!

5 comments:

Bobette said...

Very cute! Thanks for updating your blog Miss Frizzle!

Anonymous said...

CUTE costume ideas!! I love Miss Frizzle!! :) So what was the end result with Kenyan...did he get made fun of or have to change at work?

The Sants said...

Nope, he stayed in his costume all day long!

Stacy said...

Miss Frizzle, that's unique! How funny that your kids all knew who you were!

Jodi said...

Love Miss Frizzle!