Friday, November 7, 2008

I've been tagged......

(I've been tagged....and while I wait for my next parent/teacher conference appointment this will keep me busy....)

8 Things tag...

8 T.V. Shows I like... The Amazing Race, Survivor, The Office, Dancing With the Stars, The Biggest Loser, Deal or No Deal (I still like it, even if they didn't pick me to be on the show.), The Price is Right, Friends (reruns still count!) (Apparently I'm a game show and reality tv junkie!)

8 things I did yesterday...Taught school, videotaped a lesson for my national board certification, had Parent/Teacher conferences, watched the Utes pull out a win against TCU (I was the good luck charm, just ask Kenyan), fell asleep watching "Get Smart," talked to parents all night, talked to parents all night and talked to parents all night.

8 things I am looking forward to...Going to Disney World in January, my math endorsement being finished, getting my Master's Degree next May, turning in my National Board papers at the end of March, Thanksgiving dinner with my family, Christmas, playing Guitar Hero world tour (we're saving it for Christmas), going off track (I know I just came back on, but 6 more weeks and I get a break again!)

8 things I wish for... for Kenyan to get a job, to have the perfect class, for parents to not make excuses for their kids, enough money to support my shopping habit, to have time to sit down and read a book that's not related to school, the back room in our house to be organized, a self-cleaning house(I'm also stealing that one...who wouldn't want that?!), a cure for diabetes.

8 people I tag... Stephanie Dixon, Cookie, Lu, Sarah S., Jeri, Jill, Julie, and Beth

(P.S. I know I'm running behind on this...but Halloween pictures are coming!!!)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

So you have a blog too! cute way cute!