Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Disney World

Hello everyone.....Kenyan and I are off to Disney World for a week so no posts for me for a bit. But I wanted to tell you about something else I'm doing in a couple weeks. On Thursday, January 29th I am having a Heritage Makers party at my house. Heritage Makers is a digital scrapbooking website (my favorite)! The party will be at 7:00pm. They have a variety of different things you can make: books, posters, cards, calendars, playing cards. I made my mom and dad a deck of cards with all of our family pictures on them for their birthdays....they loved them! And if you need good gifts for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, birthdays. Out of all the websites I've looked at for digital scrapbooking they are the best! So come on over! (If you need my address let me know.)

5 comments:

Tiffani said...

Have so much fun! I love that place! It has been great to follow your blog... like getting to know you all over again!

Shanda Mattsson said...

I will maybe come, depending on what I have going on. But it would be fun!

Shanda Mattsson said...

Oh...and have fun in Disney Land!!!

Alley Times said...

Matt and I went to Disney World about a year and a 1/2 ago. His first time, loved it! Can't wait to go back. Hopefully Fall of '09, when the Harry Potter Land opens . . . Have fun!

Jillian said...

HAVE FUN!!! I love it there!