Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry Christmas...

Don't worry that it has only taken me a week to get these pictures posted....and I don't even have that many, apparently I did more video taping then picture taking.

Christmas was wonderful, a little different, but wonderful. Kenyan made a delicious roast beef dinner that we had with his mom, sister and brother-in-law. We came home and put out presents and went to bed, woke up in the morning.....at 6:30 (but I might add that is an hour and a half later than last year!) We're like little kids, we get so excited!! Kenyan got me the Anne of Green Gables series on DVD (to his own dismay) and a Mosaic Mickey puzzle-which I completed in about a total of 8-10 hours! Not too shabby, if I do say so myself. (Thanks to Kenyan for keeping up the puzzle tradition which my parents started!) And since I am a Disney fanatic I also asked for a couple of Disney movies that we don't own: Monster's Inc. and Beauty and the Beast, and he got me both. And my favorite gift of all.......the leather storage ottoman....it holds so much!


This was one of Kenyan's favorite games when he was younger that I managed to find. (Don't worry.....I kicked his trash the first time we played!)
That's not the only thing he got......he also got some Wii games and movies and a new sweater, but his most favorite thing is the mini-fridge. (I know what you're thinking....???? Kenyan ALWAYS gets thirsty in the middle of the night and always talks about wanting a fridge next to the bed so he doesn't have to get up in the middle of the night to get a drink. So if you ask him what he got for Christmas, he'll tell ya, "A new nightstand."

1 comment:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

I love Ann of Green Gables! Boys just don't get it. New Years looks like it was a blast. Love the outfits.