Saturday, February 13, 2010

Introducing...Mazee

We have had Mazee for a whole day and we can't get enough of her! (And I think Kenyan likes her a whole more than he'll actually admit.)

I gave into the whining & whimpering last night and went and laid next to her in the laundry room for a minute til she fell back asleep. Then I slept on the couch and set the alarm to wake me up every 2 hours to take her out to the restroom. She did pretty well.


We've had a few accidents....surprise, surprise. :)

We took her to Kenyan's sister's house last night and she met Kodiak, their chocolate lab. We have one tough puppy-she totally held her own and kept following Kodiak all over!! She sure is tons of fun!

7 comments:

Shanda Mattsson said...

Good practice for motherhood! Every two hours?? THAT is why I don't want a dog. I'll remind Jer of that next time he wants a puppy! :)

The Sants said...

We did that the first night. Last night I only woke up once and she didn't go. And then Kenyan took her out in the morning when he went to work and she went then. :)

BusyBez said...

So adorable. And I LOVE her name.

Lu said...

much too cute! :]

Unknown said...

I have to say we love her too! Great addition to the family.

Matt and Mandy said...

She is so cute!! I'm so glad you have a new addition to your family.

Ps. I really like Shanda's comment. That is hilarious! When you think about it, puppies are totally just like babies! Good practice! :)

Jodi said...

She is SO cute!