Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My 2 Favorite People

I love these two! And I am one lucky girl to have them both in my life.

Update on Brooklyn: 
We had a little set back yesterday. Brooklyn has come down with some kind of infection. She was throwing up yesterday morning. When the nurse practitioner came to talk to us yesterday she said from her lab results it didn't look like anything serious, just some kind of infection that they've got her started on antibiotics for. They've stopped all her feedings and put her back on an IV with sugar water in it. 
As hard as it his to have her there for a few more days and to delay working on her eating, I'm glad she's able to get treated for this while she's still there. (I know she loves her mom and dad, but maybe she really likes those nurses too-they've been really good to her, we couldn't have asked for better. Maybe I'll just have to take pictures in of her bedroom so she knows what's waiting for her at home.)

3 comments:

Lyn said...

I would have to agree with you on that photo. So cute. We are all thinking of you guys. Love ya.

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

Those are my favorite photos of my husband with our kids. They are just priceless. So, so sweet!

Brittany said...

This is the cutest picture!!! Love it!!