Saturday, October 13, 2007

Our Wedding Day


Well, just in case you still can't believe it actually happened, I am posting pictures to prove we really did get married. It was a beautiful day and we are greatful for those of you that were there to share it with us. The day was all that I could have imagined it to be. . .well until that night anyway. For those of you I haven't talked to or weren't there, I got sick right before the reception. I don't know what hit me, but whatever it was made me miss half my reception! Poor Kenyan was holding up the fort without a wife. Thanks to Jenny and Lauren being my support group I was able to feel slightly better towards the end of the evening. (Hopefully I can be technologically smart and get these pictures to work.)

1 comment:

Beth said...

It is fun to see you two on your wedding day! We are sorry we missed it and sorry you got sick! It would be fun to see more wedding pictures if you get a chance!