Wednesday, October 31, 2007

And the winner is.....

For those of you who care or took the time to take my little "Favorite Office Character" poll....the winner is Jim! It was getting close between Jim and Dwight. I will admit, I love Dwight, but I love all the faces Jim makes towards the camera, even when the focus is not on him.
And speaking of the office, I saw the coolest Dwight, bobblehead costume on the KSL classifieds today-it looked just like him! Would have been a great costume if it wasn't already sold, sad day.

2 comments:

BusyBez said...

That would have been an awesome costume. I love all of Jim's expressions, but think Dwight's cooky-ness is so entertaining.

Julie said...

I still have to say that Michael is my favorite! I'm so glad I'm not alone in "The Office" obsession! LOL