Sunday, October 28, 2007

We are Guitar Heros!

Kenyan patiently waited all day yesterday until midnight when he could finally buy Guitar Hero III. He came home and played for about half an hour and then went to bed. So by this time it was around 1 am and Kenyan had to be up for work in about 3 hours.
Well, I wasn't as excited for the game as Kenyan was because I got Dance Dance Revolution since he got Guitar Hero, but I had the time of my life this morning rocking out by myself while Kenyan was at work. Granted, I'm only on the "Easy" level, but my career is booming! Kenyan was a little jealous that I was playing while he was working-not to worry, Kenyan's rock star career is also on its way.
So now I am a dance, dance rockin' star!

3 comments:

BusyBez said...

Wooowho! I can't wait to come over sometime and see you two jam out for me. I'd be on beginner, but would be happy to play with the masters and learn some tricks.

dishes and laundry said...

I'm so out of it! I'm not a guitar hero 1, 2, or 3. Just a World of Warcrack widow.
Keep dancin' and rockin'!

Jillian said...

That game is hard! Good job!