Saturday, March 29, 2008

34 days


Back in January, Kenyan and I made a paper chain to count down to his graduation day. After we finished it, we thought we should have waited a couple more months because it looked soooooooo long! Well, good news, it is shrinking and there are only 34 days left til graduation!

He got his graduation announcements in the mail yesterday and he was like a little kid on Christmas morning, but can you blame him?! He's been waiting for this day for so long.

I am so proud of him. He's been working 40+ hours a week while going to school full time. He's worked so hard to put himself through school and to get where he is. I can't wait to watch him finally get his diploma-he's earned it! Way to go babe! I love U!

1 comment:

stephanie said...

Congrats, Kenyan!!!!! What an accomplishment! I wish we could be there to cheer you on in your nifty graduation robes, but we'll be there in spirit. Please post pictures of the big day when it rolls around.