Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter everyone! I have to say that I am very proud of myself, after all my trips to the store the only Easter candy I bought was a 6-pack of the reeces peanut butter eggs! I've been trying to do better, but the hardest thing to resist was the Cadbury Mini Eggs. I love those!

However, that's not to say I haven't got my fair share of "junk food" this month. I ordered Girl Scout cookies: 4 boxes and then ended up getting 2 more, and Kenyan doesn't really like Girl Scout cookies, so they are all mine to eat! So if I have chocolate all over my face the next time you see me, you'll know why.

1 comment:

It"s me said...

I have a love/hate relationship with easter. I love the candy and I hate the candy. I love it because there are so many things that you just cant get other times of the year... But I hate it because... I don't have any self restraint!