Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

I celebrated #27 on Sunday! It was a great day. We were at Kenyan's dad's house so they all came in and sang to me in the morning. And I have to say, they sounded pretty good for that early in the morning!!

We spent four hours of the day driving home from Elko to Salt Lake, but then my sister-in-law Crystal made a delicious steak dinner for us and the boys decorated cupcakes for me!

Before we left for Reno, Kenyan gave me a new game to play on the DS to keep myself occupied on our drive to Reno. :) (I get antsy easily! 4 hours flew by in no time!!) My mom took me out to lunch on Monday-Paradise Bakery-yummy! This was my first time and it was delicious! I also got some cute Halloween decor from her too-I love Halloween. Thanks mom!

Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes and cards I received, I appreciate your thoughtfulness!

Ethan decorating cupcakes


I managed to blow them all out!! Don't let the 4 candles deceive you, I really did turn 27. :)


The cupcake decorating culprits.....du, du, duuuuuuu.


Ethan, me and Conrad. Those cupcakes were yummy!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Nicole we hope you had a Happy Birthday! Love ya!

Jillian said...

Happy Happy Birthday late!!! Sorry I'm a slacker!!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Nicole! It looked like a lot of fun. I love the intro picture of the two of you!

Unknown said...

I have to say that I think the cupcake decorating culprits had the best job. They really enjoyed spending your birthday with you... as we all did. We miss you guys and hope to see you soon.