Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!

This past weekend Kenyan and I decided to join the fam in Las Vegas. My mom and dad said it was good to see us. :) (Sorry mom that we haven't been over to play games for a while.)

We played a new game called "Category 5" with everyone. The point of it is to get the least amount of points as possible by not collecting rows of cards. If you are the one to play the sixth card in a row the row becomes yours. It was a fun game and I love learning new games, and we all have a favorite new phrase now after playing, "You eat!"(Sorry for all of you who have no idea what I'm talking about.)

While the guys went to the Priesthood session of conference Saturday night the girls went to women's night at Deseret Book. They had treats and drawings and Heather and I won the first two drawings!! And I ran into a friend of mine who just moved to Las Vegas-talk about a small world! (It was good to see you Julie!)

We had a fun weekend playing with everyone and enjoyed David's Thai curry. It was fun to play with the boys-they are getting so big!! We need to visit more often. :)

Unfortunately, to Brittany and Abell's dismay, we left Sunday after the first session of conference. Thanks for letting us stay with you guys-it was short and sweet, but still fun!

Nicole and Jake


Jake


Brittany, Tyler and Abell


Almost the whole family. We missed you Doug, Lu, Tiff and David!


Isn't my little sister cute!! Love you Beej!

5 comments:

Shanda Mattsson said...

Does your family live in Vegas then? That is cool! I'm jealous. I want to go on vacation!! : )

Julie said...

hey girl, it was good to see you too! what a small world!

Shanda Mattsson said...

I tagged you (paybacks...haha). See my blog for details!

Matt and Mandy said...

We are going to Vegas next weekend! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I hope you enjoyed your time off track....I am getting ready for my time off! :)

Anna said...

Sounds like a fun trip. We love Vegas! I also tagged you so check out my blog for details :)