Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged and Tagged Again

Tagged

Apparently I've had a lot of catching up to do so I hope all of you have enjoyed all of the blogging:) So, the first tag on here is from Anna and the second is from Shanda. Here we go.....

5 things I was doing 10 years ago: (That was a long time ago!!!)
1. In my last year of high school
2. Wishing I knew how to act around guys. :)
3. Deciding what I was going to be doing for Halloween
4. Celebrating my birthday
5. I might have been in Disney World (It was either 10 or 11 years ago...it works!)

5 things on my to do list today:
1. Finish my wedding scrapbook
2. Write National Board papers
3. Homework for my math class
4. Put grades in
5. Plan lessons to be video taped for National Boards

5 snacks I love:
1. Salt & Vinegar Pringles
2. Sixlets
3. Diet Dr. Pepper w/vanilla (I love Sonic!)
4. Anything with chocolate & peanut butter
5. Popcorn
(Is it bad that none of those are really healthy?)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a house
2. Buy wave runners
3. Buy a black, baby grand piano
4. Invest-although, I don't know if right now is the best time for that
5. Take my entire family on vacation

5 places I've lived:
1. Lafayette, IN
2. Sandy, UT
3. Rexburg, ID
4. Logan, UT
5. West Jordan, UT

5 jobs I've had:
1. Kmart
2. JC Penney
3. Down East Outfitters
4. Zions Bank
5. Teacher-Jordan School District

5 people I tag:
1. Stacy
2. Beth
3. Julie
4. Kellie
5. Jill

Another Tag!!


The rules are:Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your blog.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged
by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I have scars on three of my fingers on my left hand from sticking my hand down a bowling ball return when I was little.

2. When I eat Lucky Charms I like to eat the oat pieces and save as many of the marshmallows I can for the last few bites.

3. I sneeze when I put gum or a mint in my mouth.

4. I like to try out for game shows: Wheel of Fortune and Deal or No Deal

5. I like to watch the Biggest Loser while eating junk food.

6. I am usually know as "Miss Adams' tall friend."

7. I have my clothes in color order in my closet. (I have OCD, or as Amy likes to call it...CDO....in alphabetical order, the way it should be.)

I tag....Cookie, Stephanie, Mandy, Wendy, Lu, Bobette, and Monica

2 comments:

Shanda Mattsson said...

You thought of good "weird" facts about yourself! Very interesting!: )

Tiffani said...

I found your blog off of your face book! So crazy to catch up after all these years. Next time I am in town we should get together...