Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Reno

We went to Reno this weekend to visit Kenyan's family. His Grandpa Brown was in town from Indiana and we wanted to go see him, especially since I've never met him. It was a quick weekend trip, and I think we were in the car most of the time, but we still had fun. Thanks to Kenyan's dad and step mom we got to stay in Tahoe one night-it was beautiful....and very cold!! We had fun visiting everyone and even got a chance to play at Circus Circus. I have become a pro at the camel racing game!!

The family with Grandpa Brown: Me, Kenyan, Justin, Angie, Spencer, Grandpa, Josh, Crystal and Conrad


Ethan is very excited about his Halloween costume....wouldn't you be if you were that cute?!


I think Kenyan's pretty excited about his Halloween costume too....I just don't know how well it's going to fit....hmmmm.


Tahoe! Ethan said it best, "It's Christmas!"


Ethan couldn't wait to play in the snow! He would've been out there in pj's and bare feet if he could have!


Daphne, Ethan's little sister, she's got the coolest leggings and I want her slippers!


Me and Kenyan...trying to stay warm!!


Kenyan helping Ethan playing the chicken game. (If you've never played you have to hit the catapult hard enough to get the chicken to fly and land in a pot.)


Me and my winnings at the camel racing game. :) We were celebrating my birthday early. :)

1 comment:

Shanda Mattsson said...

You guys go on lots of little trips. I think that is so awesome! I wished we traveled a little more or had people to travel to that we were close to so we could stay with them : )

Happy birthday too! We are less than a month apart in age. Cool! See you Wednesday!