Monday, April 7, 2008

New Suits

So a couple MONTHS ago we went to Mens Warehouse to get Kenyan a couple new suits. Don't worry that it is now April 7th, and we are still working on getting one of the pairs of pants altered correctly.

I'm not in the pants altering business, but it seems to me, you do what the customer would like you do. Kenyan's tall...he likes his pants a little longer. Now, I know there's all the extra stuff that they know what to do better than we do, but still...you would think after going there six times previously, they would get them right.

On the positive side, they did refund all our money that we've paid for alterations-$22. You would think after buying a brand new suit they would just do that for free, since you usually have to get a new suit altered? Thanks for listening to the ranting and raving.

1 comment:

It"s me said...

That stinks! That is crazy! Well I hope he likes his pants because that is a lot for alterations.