Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Girls night!

To try and make a long story short....one of my best friends, Lauren,just got a new roommate, Anna. I knew Anna up at Utah State. Anna found a picture of me and Lauren and said, "Hey, I know her."
Then Lauren called me and said, "Your friend MeDynn is coming to stay at my apartment this weekend."
"What?!"
And then all connections were made and we found out it really is a small world!

(If none of this makes any sense, it's ok.)

It was just like old times. I could be 20 all over again! And we went to Olive Garden and partook of the never-ending pasta bowl-yummy!!! The orichetti (spelling?) pasta is my new favorite with the alfredo sauce.

Lauren, me, MyDynn, Anna


Nicole & MeDynn



I had so much fun seeing you MeDynn and reminiscing on the good 'ole days! You need to move back to Salt Lake....ASAP!

2 comments:

Shanda Mattsson said...

So fun!! I love meeting up with old friends. And I LOVE Olive Garden. I'll try that pasta next time I am there.

Anonymous said...

How fun is that!! Even I remember Medynn!!