Sunday, September 14, 2008

Graduation 2009

I know it seems a little early to be thinking about graduation, but I got an email from SUU the other day about graduation! I have to have my application turned in by October 1st for graduation next May! Wahoo! I will be so glad when I am done with classes and writing papers, not that it has been too bad, but I know Kenyan would love to have his wife back!! And I would love to have a life again! But I can't wait to wear that cool little hood on my gown that I've worked hard for!

P.S. I would just like to add that I made it 7 weeks into the school year before getting my first cold. I think it is due in part to my many late nights of staying up and working on school work! Another reason to be glad for graduation. :)

1 comment:

Shanda Mattsson said...

those brownies look delicious. yum yum! And congrats on graduation...It is so exciting!