Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Playing Catch Up

It has been a fun, busy weekend. On Thursday our friends Jeff and Marci finally got hitched in the Bountiful temple. Congrats to them! We are so excited for them and so jealous that they are vacationing in Mexico right now!

On Saturday Kenyan and I went for a ride up Millcreek canyon to see the leaves-I love fall! I love the smell, the colors, Halloween, everything! (I just wish it would stay longer so we could enjoy it longer before the snow comes.) After our ride we headed to the Ute game. Kenyan got suite tickets from a guy at work. We enjoyed the suite, but it's not the same as a basketball suite. We like to be part of the crowd and here everyone cheering-unless of course it prevents us from freezing to death! Go Utes! (Don't worry family, we still cheer for the Y too!! But we are obligated to Kenyan's alumni now. :)

And now I get to somewhat enjoy some R&R as I am off track for the next few weeks! Kenyan asked his boss yesterday if he could go off track-it didn't work. :( Anyway, enjoy some pics from our weekend:




5 comments:

Shanda Mattsson said...

Cute pics. I wish I was off track : )

I just realized I didn't do the husband tag...I will still get to it. haha

Lu said...

I love the fall too. Those pics make me homesick! I need to work on getting Doug in the mood to travel. . . . .

The Sants said...

We would love you to come visit Lu! :)

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Looks like fun. I agree the fall should stick around much longer than it does.

Jodi said...

Is that a motorcycle? Did I know Kenyan has a motorcycle?! October is my favorite month, btw. And I think I sense a birthday coming!