Friday, February 11, 2011

Trip to the hospital

Our trip to the hospital started about 3 weeks ago. Fortunately, we have been home for a couple weeks now and our little girl decided to stay in and bake a little bit longer. It was definitely an emotional and exhausting experience. Kenyan was great and stayed there every night with me.

The baby didn't show any signs of stress while we were there, she did great! When they did my ultrasound while I was there she was measuring at 7lbs. 7oz. (Let me remind you this is at 33 weeks!) She's huge! And every doctor that came in to "check" me said her head wa
s right there.....as if I didn't know that already. :)

We're almost there and I think we're just about as ready as we can be. We're so excited for our new little addition and can't wait to meet her!!



1 comment:

Brittany said...

Time for baby Sant to grace us with her presence! Can't wait to meet her! Love the picture of Kenyan with the heart monitoring blindfold! haha Love it!! Love the nursery pics too! SO CUTE!!